Striker Ice HardWater Jacket (Floating)
The Striker Ice Floating HardWater Jacket combines safety with staying warm and dry to give you one of the best ice fishing jacket options in the industry. Constructed out of tough 600D Endura fabric with vented flotation lining feature. Improved from 2011-12. The HardWater now has Hydrapore 5000 for even an even higher waterproof/breathability rating!
- 600D Endura Waterproof/Breathable outer shell
- Hydrapore™ 5000 W/B rated at 5,000mm/5,000gr
- 100% seam taped
- Sureflote buoyancy material throughout jacket
- 175g Thermadex insulation
- 360 degree reflective material
- YKK 2-way heavy duty (10 gauge) front zipper
- Underarm "through-to-skin" zip vents
- Shock cord drawstring at waist and hem provide superior adjustability
- Expandable cargo pockets
- 2 exterior D-rings for accessory attachment
- Removable hood with memory wire visor
- Soft Touch inner neck collar for comfort
- Extended Lycra inner wrist cuffs
- Velcro adjustable stretch cuffs at wrist
- Left sleeve key pocket
- Quick access pockets with interior D-rings for attaching safety picks
- Heavy duty storm flap protects front zipper from wind and water
- Napoleon pocket accessible without opening front zipper
- Inner cell phone and zippered breast pockets
- Soft Touch side access hand pockets
The Striker Ice HardWater suit is the best of the best among premium ice fishing extreme weather suits. Designed to provide maximum protection in all kinds of conditions, this suit is a virtual furnace. Although not temperature rated, the HardWater will protect to temps far below zero and shelter-lifting winds. When you get overheated (and you will get overheated!), cool down quickly and comfortably with the unique patent pending "down to the skin" venting on the jacket and the 3-way zippers on the legs. Laugh at the cold with Striker Ice HardWater. If you live on your knees, the HardWater features the super tough 800D knee panels.
The Hardwater Ice Jacket and Bib has been upgraded from lat year's "Heavy" Ice Jacket & Bib. This is hard to fathom for current Striker Ice owners based on all of the raves as follows:
- Increased W/B Hydrapore™ from 3000 to 5000
- Improved full-zip hood with concealed zipper
- Increased padding in hood for better support
- Added velcro pocket flap closures and re-designed gussets
- Improved pull-out beverage holder*
- Added water drains to help prevent a "bacteria farm" between linings
- Totally re-designed crotch area with larger panel & better seams
- Changed bib sizing for improved fitment
- Increased height of bibs approximately 4 inches
- Added top breast pockets on bibs for parking idle hands
- Increased quality of reflective material
- Increased zipper size on leg zips
- Improved strength of snap closures
Striker Brands has unique technical features with patents pending in this garment.
Available in Black/Gray or Red/Gray. The Black/Gray style is available in sizes 5XL and tall sizes (add $30). The tall sizes add about 3 inches to arms and length.
HYDRAPORE system technology is specifically designed to provide maximum protection against extreme weather elements. HYDRAPORE has a superior 5000/5000 rating for resisting water penetration and for breathability.
Thermadex brand thermal insulation is designed for use in outdoor active wear where light weight, superior insulating performance and minimal loft is required. Thermadex provides a high level of warmth in active applications such as in alpine skiing, snow boarding, snowmobiling and nordic skiing. Thermadex provides warmth, softness and breathability without the bulk.
- Microfiber Construction
- Thin, Low-Loft Density
- Ultra Light in Weight
- Breathable Technology
SUREFLOTE is made from expanded low density polyethylene foam that traps air in closed cells constructed into multi-layer membranes to create internal air pockets for added buoyancy. The SUREFLOTE membrane is moisture resistant and provides superior user mobility and added protection in the extreme cold. The combined jacket and pant/bib with SUREFLOTE provide flotation assistance for up to two hours for an average person. SUREFLOTE is designed to provide added buoyancy to a person's body weight for flotation assistance. An average sized adult needs 7-12 lbs of buoyancy to keep their head afloat. Suits with the SUREFLOTE system are designed to provide approximately 10-12 lbs of buoyancy depending on size and style.
Important: SUREFLOTE is Not Coast Guard Approved. This item is not approved by the Coast Guard as a personal flotation device or life preserver. SUREFLOTE may be rendered ineffective in adverse conditions such as strong water currents. The SUREFLOTE system does not protect against hypothermia in extreme cold water.
Striker Brands LLC has patents pending for a number of technical features found in this garment.
Striker Ice HardWater Jacket (Floating)
|Chest||37 - 39||39 - 42||42 - 45||45 - 48||48 - 51||51 - 54||54 - 57|
|Waist||29 - 31||31 - 33||33 - 35||35 - 37||37 - 41||41 - 45||45 - 49|
|Inseam*||24, 27, 30||26, 29, 32||29, 32, 35||29, 32, 35||29, 32, 35||28, 31, 34||28, 31, 34|
|* Using our proprietary Triple Play Cuff system 3 different inseam lengths can be achieved. The chart above indicates the lengths attainable for each size.|
|Note: The above size chart reflects the correct sizing information for the Striker Ice HardWater jacket and bib. The Striker Ice jacket and bib fit approximately 1/2 size smaller than the Striker Ice LITE jacket and bib due to the additional 75g of Thermadex insulation. Tall sizes are 3 inches longer in the length and sleeves. The 5XL size is proportionately larger than the 4XL.